The CN70e design is optimized for field mobility environments, achieving true functional agility with the perfect balance of ruggedness, duty cycle and ergonomics, making it ideal for delivery environments where workers may be wearing gloves or have more data input intensive applications. The CN70 and CN70e utilize the same computing platform with the difference being that the CN70e has a larger keypad design making the device slightly longer.
The CN70e comes with a complete set of intelligent business solution software, tools, services and training modules, delivered by Intermec and our global network of best-in-class reseller and ISV partners, to create the smoothest and smartest possible integration into your workflows.
The CN70e comes pre-loaded with Intermec’s ScanNGo client to provide a premium device provisioning experience to simplify and expedite device staging operations. The standalone ScanNGo client enables CN70e users to provision, configure and automatically download application software even over WWAN in a matter of seconds rather than minutes by simply reading pre-configured barcodes.
The CN70 and CN70e have a six-foot drop specification and a IP67 (rain and dust resistance) rating making them rugged enough for everyday abuse. They can function in temperatures ranging from as low as -4 F to as high as +140 F; and both utilize the TI OMAP (1 GHz) processor, have 512MB RAM/1GB Flash, and a 3.5″ QVGA (480×640) touchscreen and run the Microsoft Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 operating system.
One of the key distinguishing features of the CN70 and CN70e is its ability to support multiple cellular networks. This feature, known as the Flexible Network radio, allows you to select on-the-fly whether you want to connect to a UMTS/HSUPA (AT&T) or CDMA/EV-DO Rev A (Verizon) cellular network. A handheld no longer has to be tied to a single network. Other important features of these handheld computers include battery management technologies to help ensure you get optimal battery life and health reporting capabilities so you can see when a device is starting to degrade.
Power-packed mobile computing in terms of size, weight and ruggedness
- Superior computing performance and application response time
- Flexible radio technology provides optimal network coverage and a superior solution for implementing least cost routing strategies
- Exceptional battery life for long device run time without extra size and weight
- Advanced bar code imaging technology with motion tolerance for snappy scanning and white illumination with laser aiming for high read rates
- Brilliant display with extended life touch panel
- On-board diagnostics provides device health visibility and reduces downtime
- Full compatibility with printers, application software, communications, and a complete set of peripherals and accessories enabling a comprehensive enterprise business solution
Learn more about CN70e Handheld Computer Data Sheet
This CN70EN4KNF2W6100 by Intermec features:
- 3.5" Touch Screen
- Numeric Keypad / 3715 - 1 GHz
- Windows Embedded Handheld, Worldwide English, Flex configs
- Flexible Network Radio, North America market
- EA30 Imager
- No Camera
- 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Bluetooth enabled
- Includes battery & stylus
- 1 year warranty
Our remanufacturing process involves meticulously testing and inspecting each component and replacing any that are not up to standard; this results in a product that is like new and we stand behind it with a 1 year warranty.