The Honeywell / Intermec CK3R mobile computer is a versatile handheld suitable for a broad range of tasks. It is designed to be used in medium-duty environments and has many of the key features needed for scan intensive environments including durability, data capture, and power.
This handheld has a 4-foot drop specification along with an IP54 rating and is capable of operating in temperature ranges from 14F to 122F. It is powered by a TI 1GHZ multi-engine processor, has 256MB RAM/512MB ROM, a 3.5″ Transmissive QVGA (320×24) display, and runs the Microsoft Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5.3 operating system. Even with all this power, the CK3R is still capable of operating for a full shift in scan and network intensive environments. The CK3R uses the EA31 scan engine which is a high-performance motion tolerant 1D/2D imager capable of reading all common 1D and 2D barcodes.
One of the features we like best about the CK3R is that it works with Intermec’s CloneNGo technology which simplifies deployment as you can easily create deployment configurations from a single master unit. This often overlooked features can be a huge timesaver in deployments involving many units.
- Rugged: Withstands multiple 1.2m (4ft) drops to concrete across all operating temperature ranges and an IP54 seal rating against rain and dust
- Scanning: Integrated high motion tolerance 2D area imager supports high-performance, omni-directional scanning
- Radio: Supports industry standard 802.11 b/g/n and Bluetooth radio for adaptable communications
- Battery: Industry-leading battery performance will last a full shift and beyond
- Processor: Equipped with a power-efficient 1GHz multi-engine Texas Instruments processor, 256MB RAM and 512MB Flash
Learn more about CK3R Handheld Computer Data Sheet
This CK3RAB4S000W440A by Honeywell / Intermec features:
- 3.5" Touch Screen
- Numeric-Function Keypad 1GHz
- Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5.3 Language Provisioning
- Wifi only
- EA31 2D Area Imager
- 802.11 b/g/n - all markets
- Standard Software + Intermec Client Pack (ICP)
- Bluetooth enabled
- Includes battery & stylus
- 1-year warranty
Our remanufacturing process involves meticulously testing and inspecting each component and replacing any that are not up to standard; this results in a product that is like new and we stand behind it with a 1-year warranty.