The Honeywell CN80G Ultra Rugged Mobile Computer is a powerful computer designed for logistics, warehouse, and field mobility solutions used in the United States governments. The Honeywell CN80G Ultra Rugged Mobile Computer adds new capabilities that make it the perfect choice for US government agencies, contractors, and third parties. Its rugged construction allows it to work in the most difficult and hazardous environments. Built on the Mobility Edge platform, The Honeywell CN80G Ultra Rugged Mobile Computer enables customers to accelerate provisioning, certification, and deployment across the organization. The platform offers guaranteed compatibility through Android R, Mobility Edge devices promise a product lifecycle extending across four generations of Android to maximize return on investment and provide a lower overall TCO.
Some features and benefits of this product include:
- The Mobility Edge hardware platform and enterprise lifecycle tools drive an integrated, repeatable, scalable approach for accelerated and secure development, deployment, performance management, and lifecycle management.
- The Dolphin CN80 device provides futureproof investment protection with support for five Android generations, starting with Android 7.1 (N). Security updates are also available for up to two years past the last Google patch through Honeywell Sentinel
- The large touchscreen with a 23-key numeric keypad supports both legacy key-centric applications and newer touch applications. Keypads allow input in extremely harsh environments and optimize efficiency in all environments.
- Ultra-rugged construction withstands 3.0 m (10 ft) drops to concrete per MIL-STD 810G and 2,000 1.0 m (3.3 ft) tumbles. IP65/IP67 ratings against dust/water spray.
- Enhanced 1D/2D scanning/data capture with read ranges of 0.15 m to 15.2 m (6 in to 50 ft) typically required in today’s warehouses. Optional scan handle for flexibility to switch between handheld and pistol grip operations.
- Certified for use by the US government.