The Honeywell CK3 mobile computers is compatible with a wide range of software applications support for the Microsoft® Windows® Embedded Handheld 6.5 operating system. With high-performance, omnidirectional scanning and industry-leading battery life, the rugged CK3X mobile computer streamlines workflows and enhances the performance of your workforce.
Transitioning from other computers to the CK3X computer is easy with device configuration tools like CloneNGo, our breakthrough device provisioning that makes it easy to “clone” device settings from a single master unit to an unlimited number of devices.
Extending the popular ergonomic design of the CK3 model, the CK3X mobile computer takes the best and makes it even better, giving you the power to put accuracy and productivity in the hands of your workers with a mobile solution that offers easy deployment and fast return on investment.
The CK3X computer comes with a choice of integrated area imagers for standard range or near/far range scanning. These imagers provide unsurpassed scanning performance on 1D and 2D barcodes and are particularly well-suited for reading poor-quality or damaged codes. Support for omnidirectional scanning and very high motion tolerance enables workers to capture an accurate scan and quickly move to the next task.
Featuring a highly adaptable design, the CK3X computer is supported by an 802.11 a/b/g/n and Bluetooth® wireless technology radio, as well as an optional RFID reader accessory. When outfitted with Honeywell Vocollect™ voice, you can combine the proven results of voice-directed workflows with traditional barcode data collection all in the same device.
Avoid downtime with a device that is truly rugged. The CK3X computer can withstand multiple 1.5 meter (5 ft) drops to concrete (across all operating temperatures) and delivers industry-leading battery life that will last through a full shift and beyond – no more interruption to replace or recharge batteries. Best of all, this comes without the bulk and size of traditional rugged devices in the same class.
- Withstands multiple 1.5 (5ft) drops to concrete across all operating temperature ranges and an IP54 seal rating against rain and dust.
- Choice of integrated high motion tolerance 2D area imager or 2D near/far area imager supports high-performance, omni-directional scanning.
- Supports industry standard 802.11 b/g/n and Bluetooth radio for adaptable communications.
- Industry-leading battery performance will last a full shift and beyond.
- Equipped with a power-efficient 1GHz multi-engine Texas Instruments processor, 256MP RAM and 1GB Flash.
- Designed to support Vocollect Voice to combine voice-directed workflow with traditional barcode data collection.
- Optional field-installable RFID reader to adapt with your changing data collection needs.
Learn more about CK3X Handheld Computer Data Sheet
This CK3XAA4M000W4100 by Honeywell features:
- 3.5" Touch Screen
- Alphanumeric 1Ghz Keypad
- Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5.3 Operating System
- Wifi only
- EX25 2D Near-Far Area Scanner
- 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Bluetooth enabled
- Includes battery & stylus
- 1-year warranty
Our remanufacturing process involves meticulously testing and inspecting each component and replacing any that are not up to standard; this results in a product that is like new and we stand behind it with a 1-year warranty.