The Honeywell CN80-L0N-1MC120E is a rugged mobile computer designed for industrial and field applications. Here are some of its features:
- Display: 4.2-inch FWVGA (854 x 480 pixels) touchscreen display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Wireless Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/r/k/mc, Bluetooth 5.0
- WWAN: No WWAN
- NFC: Integrated Near Field Communication
- Keyboard: Numeric
- Memory: 3 GB RAM, 32 GB flash storage (expandable up to 512 GB with a microSD card)
- Imager: EX20 Near/Far Range 2D Area Imager
- Camera: 13-megapixel autofocus camera with LED flash and image stabilization
- Operating System: Android 7.1.1 GMS (upgradeable to Android 9.0)
- Application: Standard Software Build, Enterprise Client Pack
- Options: Standard Environment
- Domain: ETSI
- Battery: Removable and rechargeable Li-Ion battery with a capacity of 5800 mAh
- Durability: IP65 and IP67 ratings for water and dust resistance, 2.4 m (8 ft) drop resistance, and MIL-STD-810G certification for shock and vibration resistance.
- Includes battery & stylus
- We offer new in box product or remanufactured.
- 1-year warranty
Our remanufacturing process involves meticulously testing and inspecting each component and replacing any that are not up to standard; this results in a product that is like new and we stand behind it with a 1-year warranty.