Zebra's RS5000 model ring scanner has 1D and 2D barcode scanning capabilities to pair with your wearable Zebra WT6000 mobile computer to increase the productivity of your warehousing, distribution or retail operation. The RS5000 is lightweight, with a swivel feature so you can wear it on your right or left hand for maximum comfort and minimum strain. In addition to it's powerful scanning capabilities, ease of use and comfort the RS5000 is a rugged ring scanner, able to be used in cold temperatures, and is dust and spray-proof.
Some features and benefits of this product include:
- Designed for subzero environments, it can be used in your warehouse aisles and in the freezer. It can withstand a 4 ft./1.2 m drop across the entire operating temperature range — a must for freezer use. Even after 1,000 consecutive bumps, the RS5000 delivers reliable operation. And with its IP65 sealing, this rugged scanner is dust-proof and spray-proof.
- Workers can capture barcodes from near contact to over 25 in./63.5 cm. As well, the RS5000 uses Zebra's PRZM Intelligent Imaging for unparalleled scanning performance - in any conditions.
- Uses a separate finger strap assembly so you can give each worker their own easy-to-replace finger strap assembly to help improve hygiene and prevent the spread of germs - something that is even more vital in the post COVID world of logistics.
- Ergonomically designed and lightweight, the RS5000 even allows for ambidextrous usage to reduce strain on your workers.
- Easy to deploy with Zebra's WT6000 or WT41N0 wearable mobile computers - so you can start scanning within minutes instead of going through a lengthy deployment process.
Comes with a one year warranty.