The Intermec CN70 and CN70e mobile computers were developed for field service and transportation workers in field mobility environments. These handheld devices are tough and compact and packed with computing power while supporting the latest cellular and scanning technologies. The CN70 and CN70e utilize the same computing platform with the difference being that the CN70e has a larger keypad design (ideal for workers with gloves or more keyboard entry requirements) making the device slightly longer.
One of the key distinguishing features of the CN70 and CN70e is its ability to support multiple cellular networks. This feature, known as the Flexible Network radio, allows you to select on-the-fly whether you want to connect to a UMTS/HSUPA (AT&T) or CDMA/EV-DO Rev A (Verizon) cellular network. A handheld no longer has to be tied to a single network. Other important features of these handheld computers include battery management technologies to help ensure you get optimal battery life and health reporting capabilities so you can see when a device is starting to degrade.
The CN70 and CN70e have a six-foot drop specification and a IP67 (rain and dust resistance) rating making them rugged enough for everyday abuse. They can function in temperatures ranging from as low as -4 F to as high as +140 F; and both utilize the TI OMAP (1 GHz) processor, have 512MB RAM/1GB Flash, and a 3.5″ QVGA (480×640) touchscreen and run the Microsoft Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 operating system.
- Power-packed mobile computing in terms of size, weight, and ruggedness
- Superior computing performance and application response time
- Flexible radio technology provides optimal network coverage and a superior solution for implementing least cost routing strategies
- Exceptional battery life for long device run time without extra size and weight
- Advanced bar code imaging technology with motion tolerance for snappy scanning and white illumination with laser aiming for high read rates
- Brilliant display with extended life touch panel
- On-board diagnostics provides device health visibility and reduces downtime
- Full compatibility with printers, application software, communications, and a complete set of peripherals and accessories enabling a comprehensive enterprise business solution
Learn more about CN70 Handheld Computer Data Sheet
This CN70AQ1KNU4W2100 by Honeywell / Intermec features:
- 3.5" Touch Screen
- QWERTY Keypad / 3530
- Windows Embedded Handheld, Worldwide English, UMTS configs
- UMTS / HSDPA North America AT&T
- EA30 Imager
- No Camera
- 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Bluetooth enabled
- Includes battery & stylus
- 1-year warranty
Our remanufacturing process involves meticulously testing and inspecting each component and replacing any that are not up to standard; this results in a product that is like new and we stand behind it with a 1-year warranty.