Honeywell CK65 Mobile Computer combines touchscreen and keypad data input. The Honeywell CK65 Mobile Computer is a rugged device with a touchscreen and keypad, advanced scanning, 3 m (10 ft.) drop spec, 28-hour battery life, and investment protection through Android 11 (R). Featuring a fast processor, advanced network connectivity, enhanced 1D/2D scanning, and extended battery life to last up to 28 hours, the Honeywell CK65 Mobile Computer will keep workers connected and productive through multiple shifts. The Honeywell CK65 Mobile Computer is ideal for warehouses that are transitioning from Windows to Android and use both newer touch-based and older key-based legacy applications. This mobile computer is rated to IP64 and can withstand multiple 8-foot drops to concrete.
In this environment of ever smaller orders and ever-shrinking delivery timeframes, you need ways to improve your inventory accuracy and order cycle time. The CK65 is purpose-built to help with those objectives by maximizing worker productivity. The perfect blend of keypad and touchscreen, ergonomics, and durability, the CK65 is light enough to be used all day yet durable enough to withstand the wear and tear of daily use. And with a 7,000 mAh extended smart battery, the CK65 is capable of up to 28 hours of continuous operation, so workers finding themselves with a dead battery in the middle of their shift will be a thing of the past.
Built on the Mobility Edge™ platform, the CK65 minimizes TCO like no other product on the market by future-proofing your investment with support through Android™ R and beyond, and accelerated provisioning to minimize your time to value. And with its ultra-rugged design that can withstand 3 m (10 ft) drops to concrete as well as being rated to IP65 and IP67, the CK65 is durable in even the toughest DC environments. The CK65 even offers cold storage models for freezer environments and non-incendive (NI)/ATEX models for areas with hazardous gases.
Honeywell's legacy of imaging innovation continues on the CK65 with the newest 6803FR FlexRange imager. The 6803FR has a dual-lens architecture that simultaneously captures near, mid, and far range with no moving parts. It's the ultimate combination of speed, range, and ruggedness. From picking to the pallet to the rack, the 6803FR imager is capable of handling the broadest range of workflows. And without moving parts, there's no time spent re-focusing, so the 6803FR is always operating at lightning speed.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- The Mobility Edge hardware platform and enterprise lifecycle tools drive an integrated, repeatable, scalable approach for accelerated and secure development, deployment, performance management, and lifecycle management.
- The Dolphin CK65 device provides futureproof investment protection with support for four Android generations, starting with Android 8 (O). Security updates are available for up to two years after the last Google patch through Honeywell Sentinel.
- The large touchscreen with a 38-key numeric keypad with function keys or 51-key alphanumeric keypad supports both legacy key-centric applications and newer touch applications. Keypads allow input in extremely harsh environments and optimize efficiency in all environments.
- Rugged construction withstands multiple 2.4 m (8 ft) drops to concrete and 2,000 1.0 m (3.3 ft) tumbles. IP64 ratings against dust and water spray.
- Enhanced 1D/2D scanning/data capture for short, mid, or long-range workflows, as well as direct part marking scan capabilities.
Learn more about CK65 Handheld Computer Data Sheet
This CK65-L0N-D8C114F by Honeywell / Intermec features:
- 4" Touch Screen
- Numeric F-Key - 4GB RAM/32GB Flash Memory
- Android (Non-GMS)
- Wifi only
- 1D/2D Imager (N6803) – FlexRange™
- 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/r/k/mc
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Near Field Communication (NFC)
- Standard Environment – Enhanced Durability
- Includes battery & stylus
- 1-year warranty
Our remanufacturing process involves meticulously testing and inspecting each component and replacing any that are not up to standard; this results in a product that is like new and we stand behind it with a 1-year warranty.